Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cookie Monster Dip

Time for the best Dessert Known to man…. COOKIE MONSTER DIP!!!  I have a ridiculous love for Raw Cookie Dough…but have always been freaked out (after I eat it) that there is raw egg and other things that should not be eaten unless cooked! With the summer approaching I thought the Perfect thing to Bring as my Treat to cook-outs would be Cookie “Monster” Dough Dip!! We can pretend that the “Kids will Love it” Who am I kidding…The Adults will be swarming the Bowl. Its quick and simple to make... Here’s what you will need……


Ingredients for COOKIE MONSTER DIP :

8 oz. Cream Cheese, leave it out for ten minutes before so its soft.
1/2 Cup Butter, also soft
1 Cup Whole Foods Peanut Butter (so it’s gritty like Reese’s peanut butter)
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
½ Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 Cup Old Fashion Oats
1/2 Cup Plain M&Ms
1/2 Cup Miniature Chocolate Chips or Mini Reese’s PB Cups


Serve with Graham Crackers YUM! 

*There are so many different ways to make this "Cookie Dough" Dip...If you have one you would like to share I would LOVE to hear!! Comment Below :o) 

You can also get recent Blog Updates by hitting Subscribe or you can follow me on Pintrest HERE :) 

2 comments:

sarah elizabeth monroe said...

I'm making this for my son's birthday party I'm excited. I have read SO MANY good reviews so glad to hear another one. I love your blog btw.

Sarah with an h said...

Hi Sarah...Yes the Cookie Dough Dip is insanely Delicious!! :o) Love your Blog too, Living in Beautiful Hawaii!! It's fascinating to read about your experience on the Military base, my dad was in the Navy also so we Traveled a lot as well. I will be Praying for your Dad and Brad while their in Afghanistan!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...